At Lawmatics, our mission is to enable lawyers to focus on being the best lawyer they can be — to focus on the practice of law, not to worry about running the business of a law firm. Legal professionals are bogged down with day-to-day administrative tasks that are negatively impacting their client relationships and reputations, and impeding their ability to get the most favorable outcomes for their clients. That’s why we provide the most intuitive and robust CRM, client intake, and marketing automation platform specific to the legal industry.
We're looking for motivated and curious Account Executives. You'll have an opportunity to demonstrate your skills in the legal tech industry every day - helping our customers build effective client intake, CRM, and marketing automation programs that help them garner new and repeat business. You’ll take a multi-prong approach to selling—phone, phone, zoom—as you encourage law firms to select the best possible client intake, CRM, and marketing automation platform for their practice - Lawmatics. In addition to leveraging our internal Sales Development team as a resource, you will also be able to use your own great prospecting skills to expand our customer base.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive revenue by successfully managing all phases of the selling process to completion (discovery to close)
- Diligently manage your CRM and stay on top of your pipeline (always be prospecting!)
- Prospect new business and get referrals to expand our reach beyond inbound leads, with the expectation that 30% of your pipeline is self-generated
- Work with your internal partners and stakeholders to drive new business
- Work with outside partners to further deepen our reach while adding value to our customers and their businesses
What You’ll Bring:
- Legal tech, CRM, marketing automation, and/or SaaS sales experience preferred - and a desire to take that experience and apply it to a new way of selling and achieving value for our customers
- Ideally 2-4 years of sales experience with demonstrated success in achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen, think on your feet, and have meaningful, in-depth conversations with prospects
- Effective communicator with experience presenting to decision-makers
- Previous experience generating your own leads via outbound prospecting
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Experience managing a pipeline in Salesforce or other CRM
- Knowledge of selling tools such as Outreach and Navigator a plus (don’t worry, if not we will train you!)
Lawmatics is the #1 Attorney-Client Relationship Management Platform, offering an end-to-end solution that provides law firms with client intake, CRM, and marketing automation, fully customizable campaigns, and powerful industry-specific app integrations. With Lawmatics, law firms win more business, impress clients, and are more efficient.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you're from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.