Customer Success Representative
The Customer Success team is the hub of our customer support and advocacy at Lawmatics - helping our customers with client intake and marketing automation needs. Whether it's onboarding a new customer, helping with a simple question, or solving a complex issue, our Lawmatics Customer Success team knows our customers inside and out and does everything necessary to ensure a consistently delightful experience.
We are currently hiring multiple Customer Success Representatives (CSR) to join our growing Customer Success Team. The CSR role is key at Lawmatics because it directly impacts our customers’ happiness, engagement, and retention. The purpose of this role is to bolster customer experiences by providing best-in-class service and platform support.
By working directly with our customer base, you will serve as the link between Lawmatics and the customer, operating as the face of our company to create loyal customers. This is the ideal position for motivated, solution-oriented individuals with a genuine passion for helping others, a strong desire to learn, and impeccable attention to detail.
What You’ll Do
- Be a Lawmatics platform superuser, mastering all aspects of the platform
- Provide delightful customer experiences and timely response to customer support inquiries via phone, email, and video conferencing
- Successfully onboard new customers, ensuring they know how to use the platform and are utilizing best practices
- Provide ongoing customer product, troubleshoot complex issues, build new programs, as well as ensure details are accurate and up-to-date
- Effectively collaborate with internal teams to manage the support queue, mitigate risk, and reduce churn
- Assist in building out help articles and training videos
- Understand product roadmap of future updates to better handle customer requests
- Provide feedback to the Product team based on client interactions and feedback
- Test new features and functionality to confirm it’s ready to be released to the customer base
What You'll Bring
- An exceptional customer success background providing customer advocacy
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills – you can craft grammatically impeccable emails and are articulate on the phone
- A curious mindset with a keen interest to deeply understand core efficiencies and obstacles facing the client
- An aptitude for learning new products, process, and systems
- Organizational management in setting priorities, adherence to scheduled activities, and timely responses to customers
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience
- An out of the box problem solver who thinks creatively to bring issues to resolution including discovering workarounds using available resources
- An optimistic personality, someone who can empathize with a frustrated customer and help ensure satisfaction
- A team player, who contributes ideas to improve processes
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in a customer success or service environment under your belt
Lawmatics is the #1 Attorney-Client Relationship Management Platform, offering an end-to-end solution that provides law firms with client intake, CRM, and marketing automation, fully customizable campaigns, and powerful industry-specific app integrations. With Lawmatics, law firms win more business, impress clients, and are more efficient.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you're from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.