Full Stack Engineer
The Lawmatics engineering team is the leader in building a CRM, client intake, and marketing automation platform specific to the legal industry. Building this highly integrated and robust platform requires a high degree of collaboration across all functions of the company, including product management, design, and the customer-facing and support teams.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with proficiency with React.js / GraphQL, and Ruby on Rails. Your primary tasks will be focused on developing user features, refactoring existing code to scale with our growing user base, and collaborating with the team to come up with the best solutions for the job.
You will ensure UI components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. Our backend is in Ruby on Rails, but don't worry if you don't have experience with it—we can help you learn it quickly.
The ideal candidate for this will is a clever software developer who wants to solve interesting problems, author elegant code, collaborative in nature, prides themselves on the quality of their work, and looking to make a big impact on a growing team. We value autonomy, and our teams are self-managed. Leadership is a shared responsibility.
What You'll Do
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
What You'll Bring
- Thorough understanding of modern React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Proficient with ES6+
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with GraphQL is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient with Unix, CLI, Git
- A love for unit and integration tests
An Added Plus
- Ruby on Rails
- Java with Springboot
- DevOps experience: AWS, CI, Docker
Lawmatics is the #1 Attorney-Client Relationship Management Platform, offering an end-to-end solution that provides law firms with client intake, CRM, and marketing automation, fully customizable campaigns, and powerful industry-specific app integrations. With Lawmatics, law firms win more business, impress clients, and are more efficient.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you're from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.