Introducing the New Lawmatics Website: Updated Look With the Same Commitment to Helping You Grow Your Firm Like a CEO
If the last year has taught us anything, it’s that change is constant. However, it’s important to remember that not all change is bad.
The last year presented a lot of new and difficult challenges for us here at Lawmatics—I’m sure you can relate to that. Through it all, we remained committed to delivering Legal Client Intake Software and Marketing Automation CRM solutions that help you impress your clients, be more efficient and win more business. We’re thrilled about the direction we’re headed and appreciate having you aboard this journey with us.
One thing that became clear to us the past few months is the opportunity to update our website to better reflect who we are, what we do, and how we help law firms like yours succeed. So we kicked off the initiative to revamp our entire website a few months ago and are excited about the new look and feel. Hint: You should explore the new Lawmatics.com if you haven’t already done so!
So much thought and care went into this transformation, and it wouldn’t have been possible without the support of all of our Lawmaticians and our amazing customers. Allow me to give you a grand tour of the new Lawmatics website and explain the evolution that brought us to this point.
Let Us Show You How Lawmatics Can Help Your Law Firm
We made updates to our website to help you understand exactly what Lawmatics does and how it helps grow your firm. If you only have 90 seconds, we have just the video for you:
With Lawmatics, you can:
- Set up powerful automations to handle your client intake and marketing efforts, so you save time and money
- Stay engaged with your database of new and existing clients with customized email drip campaigns.
- Seamlessly manage the attorney-client relationship with automated reminders and confirmations and everything you need to deliver a delightful experience for every client.
Overview of the Lawmatics Platform
Our powerful Legal Client Intake Software and Marketing CRM is built specifically for attorneys. It is organized into four key components:
- Client Intake - Automate the entire client journey, build a custom intake process for your clients, set up automated appointment scheduling, offer e-signatures, and collect and organize essential documents.
- CRM - Lawmatics' CRM for lawyers provides a unified view of your clients to collect the data you need to deliver an elevated client experience.
- Marketing Automation - Our marketing automation for law firms makes it easy to build automated email campaigns with custom triggers and logic, so your clients get the right email at the right time, every time.
- Reporting and Insights - Our visual reporting makes it easy for you to see your law firm’s performance at a glance.
Hear What Our Customers are Saying About Lawmatics
Don’t just take our word for it; our customers have a lot to say about their experience with Lawmatics. Check out our Customers page to read case studies and testimonials.
You can also take a look at more reviews of Lawmatics on G2!
We’re Putting Our Resources Front and Center to Help You Be More Successful
Stay Up to Date with The Lawmatics Blog
Whether you’re looking for tips and best practices to grow your law firm or be among the first to know about the latest feature releases, The Lawmatics Blog is your go-to source. We’re adding new posts all the time so add The Lawmatics Blog to your bookmarks!
Find the Educational Resources You Need in Our Learning Center
Our Learning Center features ebooks and webinar recordings to help you quickly get up to speed on the Lawmatics platform, learn how to optimize the legal client intake process, tips for law firm marketing, and more.
Visit Our Help Center to Access Our Documentation
Our documentation library is a searchable resource to help answer any technical questions you have as you explore the Lawmatics platform.
Access Our API Documentation
One of the things that makes Lawmatics special is how easily it can be customized depending on your unique use case. You can find all of our API documentation in one place.
And We’re Not Done Yet—We Have More Exciting Changes Planned
Updating the website is just a small part of our overall strategy—we have a lot more in the works! We’re continuing to focus our resources on quickly expanding the Lawmatics platform functionality and adding on to the most robust legal CRM, client intake, and marketing automation tool for our customers.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates from the team!